HYPOSPRAY protects horses and ponies against flies, mosquitoes, horse flies and other (flying) insects.
Hypospray for external use.
Hypospray contains a balanced mix of natural oils. This blend of oils protects your horse’s skin and coat and also acts as an insect repellent. The spray can also be applied to the tail and mane, as a summer eczema remedy.
A balanced mix of 4 entirely natural essential oils.
Hypospray is 100% biologically degradable and non-toxic. All its natural ingredients are exclusively obtained from plant extracts. As the spray contains an oil blend, avoid contact with the eyes and other mucous membranes.
The spray is 100% organic and contains NO corticosteroids, synthetic chemical (odorous) flavourings, or any other pharmacological products. Its balanced formula of organic active ingredients gives Hypospray its unique properties.
- Insect repellent. Protects against flies, mosquitoes, horse flies and other (flying) insects.
- A summer eczema remedy. Apply to the mane and tail at first signs of insect activity. The disinfectant and inflammation reducing properties of Hypospray also make it suitable for use against eczema and fungal infections.
- Kind to the skin. Contains ingredients that are not only beneficial for a normal coat, but can also be effectively used on sensitive or problematic skin.
- Disturbs the specific life cycle of insects, mites (arachnids) and nematodes. This insect cycle comprises the embryo, larvae, and pupa, and adult insect. These shall reduce in numbers as a result.
- No visible detrimental effects to animals that go on to eat the insects. As such Hypospray doesn’t affect bees, butterflies, birds and/or any other vertebrate animals. Nor is Hypospray damaging to humans.
Instructions for use:
Spray your horse at a 20-40 cm distance. Apply thoroughly to the chest, neck, abdomen and hindquarters. The spray can be applied to the horse’s head using a sponge or cloth. Avoid contact with the eyes and other mucous membranes.
Hypospray is available in 400ml packaging. As it is an oil derivative the product adheres to the coat for longer, and as such can be sparingly used. Keep out of children’s reach. Store fully-sealed in a cool (5-25 C) and dry place.
Hypospray is manufactured in accordance with GMP and HACCP guidelines. This guarantees consistent product quality.