Returns & Complaints
Are you unsatisfied with your purchase? You may return or exchange your product within 14 days under the following conditions:
- The product (and any accessories) may not be used, opened or damaged, and must be returned in a condition for immediate resale.
- Please return the product at your own expense, in the original packaging if possible.
- The shipping costs will be refunded to your specified bank account within 30 days.
- If you wish to exchange a product, we will make a one-time payment for the shipping costs of the new delivery.
- Do not return any products without our agreement!
How do I return a product?
If you wish to return or exchange a product, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of your order by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the order number. We will then send you a confirmation. You can ship the package at any PostNL service point. The costs for returning the product are at your own expense. PharmaHorse is not liable for returns that are lost or damaged during transport. Therefore, please ensure that you use quality, neutral packaging at all times. If you receive authorization to return the product after contacting our Customer Service department, then please ensure that you include sufficient postage. PharmaHorse will not pay for any additional postage. Your package will not be accepted.
When will I be reimbursed?
After you have notified us about the return shipment and received our confirmation, you can return the product to us. As soon as we receive your return shipment and agree to reimburse you, we will pay the outstanding amount into your specified bank account within 30 days.
I have a complaint: what should I do?
If you have a complaint about a product, your order, the delivery or any other matter, please contact us by e-mailing email@example.com. We will send you a complaint confirmation and will endeavour to resolve the matter as soon as possible. In the event of a dispute there is an option for mediation by Stichting Webshop Keurmerk. If mediation does not result in the desired outcome, the dispute may be submitted to the SGC Webshop Disputes Committee (www.sgc.nl).